The DBS-1000 is an Advanced Temperature Control System for accurate and stable temperature regulation. The DBS-1000 is a key component in providing for the ultimate health and comfort of your animals 24 hrs a day.
- Simple and Easy to use, “Program” or “Check” the desired temperature set points using just one button.
- Desired temperature Set Point values are saved, even if the AC power is interrupted. Second temperature set point accessible with optional triggering device.
- Highly Visible LED display always shows the current probe temperature. Can be seen from across the room or in the dark.
- Advanced “Smart” Software customizes and constantly updates a new heating profile (Algorithm) for each and every set- up configuration, providing the most accurate and stable temperature control possible.
- Internal self-checking system monitors 8 points for problems, provides error codes to assist trouble-shooting.
- An internal fuse is provided to protect the system against accidental overloading, but more importantly it protects your animals and property. Safety fail safe circuits and software ensure safe, reliable performance.
- Customer replaceable 48” Probe, less that 0.25” sensor diameter. Probes up to 12’ are available by special order.
- Highest Quality UL listed and “Industrial Grade” components are used for unsurpassed reliability, even under extreme temperature conditions. R.O.H.S Compliant (Lead Free), 100% solid state, and proudly made in the USA.
- The DBS-1000 is backed by an industry-leading 7 Year “Parts and Labor” Warranty. (See instructions for details). Low Cost Factory Repair and Re-certification is always available for all Helix Control’s Products.
- Measures and controls temperatures safely, with the accuracy and dependability you have come to expect from Helix Controls, Inc.
Standard Cord: The DBS-1000 thermostat with standard cords is the option most widely used by pet owners, as most commonly used heat sources do not have a grounded power cord and therefore don’t require grounded cords on the thermostat. Grounded Cord: The DBS-1000 thermostat with grounded cords is typically used for any heat source with a grounded power cord. The grounded cord option is primarily used with metal racks that utilize a heating device comprised of Mylar heat tape wrapped in aluminum or sheet metal. Also, some cages and rack systems use a heat cable with a grounded power cord. Night Drop Controls Used for simulating a drop in temperature at night. Each DBS-1000 has a two temperature capability with full set-point range for each mode. All that is needed is a night-drop trigger device. We offer the following two types; The Photo Electric Control Module which changes the set-point according to light changes, and the Appliance Timer Adapter Cord which changes the set point according to the programmed time. Probes The Helix DBS-1000 has a customer replaceable probe that is made with a digital sensor instead of a Thermistor. Helix Digital sensor offers superior safety features. They are never able to wander or be inaccurate due to probe conductor damage which can cause a Thermistor based control system to overheat or under heat intermittently. Acrylic Stand The Helix Acrylic Stand is angled approximately 10° and can be mounted to angle back for lower cages or forward for mounting on cages at eye-level or above. Each DBS-1000 system comes with an Acrylic Stand.
Standard Temperature Range:
- DBS-1000 Standard cords, Standard Range 65-110F, 139.95 Buy Now
- DBS-1000 Grounded cords, Standard Range 65-110F, 146.95 Buy Now
Low Temperature Range:
Combo Packs (includes Timer Cord and Night Drop Sensor):
- DBS-1000 Standard Cords Non-Grounded Cord (2 prong), Low Range 40-100F, w/Appliance Timer Adapter Cord & Night Drop Trigger Device, $157.95 Buy Now
- DBS-1000 Grounded Cords (3 prong), Low Range 40-100F, with Timer Cord & Night Drop Trigger Device, $164.95 Buy Now
- DBS-1000 Standard Non-Grounded Cord (2 prong), Standard Range 65-110F with Appliance Timer Adapter Cord & Night Drop Trigger Device $157.95 Buy Now
- DBS-1000 Grounded Cords (3 prong), Standard Range 65-110F with Timer Cord & Night Drop Trigger Device $164.95 Buy Now
Night Drop Trigger Devices sold separately
Acrylic Stand Additional Acrylic Stands $3.75 Buy Now